Sunday, December 7, 2014

Budapest

It has been three months since I visited Budapest, the first term is almost over and I have the feeling that just two days ago I was still swimming in the sea and sunbathing on the beach, with all the time in the world (which I used...eh...to do nothing). It's scary how fast time flies (I sound like a granny, I know). Many things happened, most of them completely unexciting and mainly irrelevant, but when you reflect on past times is always those small unimportant things that matter the most. Life is a funny thing, right?. I got myself a new laptop in the meantime (hurray!), so I hope that will help to solve the I'm-so-behind-the-editing problem. 

So yeah, here there are, photos from the beautiful city of Budapest. I don't know if it's because the grass is always greener on the other side, but I kind of fall in love with each city I visit. I do love Barcelona (which by the way, I hope I will have the time to photograph again soon! It has been a long time since I went for a walk with just my camera), but when I think about all the places that I can still discover I get an urge to pack a bag and go somewhere far away. Or maybe not so far away: Budapest is like two hours away on plane. Wanderlust, I guess they call it. 

In short, Budapest was awesome. We spent only two days there, but as always it felt as such a short but long time, if that makes sense at all. We visited four coffee shops during those two days, and I wish it had been more. It rained half of the time and I got terrible blisters on my feet, but it was awesome anyway. 
































1 comment: